I have come to realize that the wii is the ultimate gaming system for competitive families (who are not very technologically advanced) because the controls are so basic yet the games become so competitive when they are being played by two or more people. Although some may complain that the wii does not have very good graphics or can become boring, I believe that it is truly the greatest gaming system invented up to this point. The graphics are beside the point when it comes to heated competition with your brother on who can post the fastest time on Mario Kart and the thought of beating your dad in a game of wii bowling never gets old, no matter how many times you do it. Also, the fact that your parents and grandparents (and even your 8 year old sister) can even play the wii is a miracle enough, thanks to the basic buttons on the wii remote. (Because of simple gameplay) I am beginning to wish that it would be a little more complicated because now I am constantly being challenged by my little sister for first place in Mario Kart. A month ago I only needed to worry about my older brother. Not anymore, the competition is on!

What Wii Game is best for competitive Families?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Over the past couple years I have come up with a short but solid list of Wii games that are great for the whole family. These games can be highly competitive or just lots of fun and relaxing. I have played all of these games with many people and they never seem to get old. They are great games for the holidays when the whole family is over for dinner and a wii party.

They Are: [Check out The Links to These Games in the Sidebar]

Wii Sports Resort

Wii Sports (Original)

Mario Kart

Are You Smarter than A 5th Grader

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Family Fued

[Check out The Links to These Games in the Sidebar]
..........................................................................>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment